Thursday, November 17, 2011

Telepathy

Telepathy, Is it a myth or is it reality? Many people question themselves on that subject.For a long period of time it was in myths, tales with people having superpowers, but now, we figured out that it is not that impossible. We are already working on machines as robots, fake arms and fake legs controlled by our brain. We also know that we use onLy a small percent of our brain's capacity, so why wouldn't it be possible? Some people already say that they are capable of doing telepathy, with humans and animals!!!!! Are they liyers or are they saying the truth, who knows? So I wanted to check if telepathy is true, I began reading a really interesting book on animal communication, the authors tells us in many steps how to learn to communicate with animals. I decided to try it a litle bit with my cat by telling her, without talking to come to me, surprisingly, the first time after few seconds she came, the second time she hesitated for about ten minutes, and then.........SHE CAME!!!!!!!! So Do you believe in it??? Personaly, I Do!!!'!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I knew about telepathy, but this article helped me learn more. Didn't your dad say he was writing a telepathy for his story? I love the experiment you did with your cat! It's so scientific! And of course, Duchess has to participate in everything you do! :)

    ReplyDelete